Price capitulation continues
- Ledgend continues to be committed to identifying and evaluating quality assets suitable for acquisition now looking to close a series of sizable deals.
Unprecedented times… The Canadian O&G Industry is restructuring in a big way to maintain relevance and new measures of competitiveness
- Our team knows the story as we ready ourselves to begin the Ledgend success story.
- As the industry is purging and contracting capital seeks specific opportunities – Capital reacting and flowing to position itself to take advantage of the commodity price recovery blended with a new plan with a team with experience and a track record of REAL value creation.
- Ledgend is busy building it’s “Green Field” plan and accessing assets suitable to acquire that will blend in with its corporate plan.
Staying current and reactive
- The company remains optimistic particularly the light oil sector prospects the company seeks to acquire. We view this current environment as a tremendous opportunity to acquire quality assets.
Focus is critical
- Identifying several growth strategies predicated on repeatability with scope and scale suitable for Private Equity placements within $100-200 million with a build-out plan to attain 15,000 – 20,000 BOE/D within 5-7 years.